US clinical-stage biotech SpringWorks Therapeutics (Nasdaq: SWTX)
yesterday announced positive data from the Phase III DeFi trial
of nirogacestat, an investigational oral gamma secretase
inhibitor, in adult patients with progressing desmoid tumors,
during the Presidential Symposium at the European Society for
Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress 2022.
“Desmoid tumors can have a debilitating impact on patients’ lives
and there is an urgent need…
This article is accessible to registered users, to continue reading please register for free. A free trial will give you access to exclusive features, interviews, round-ups and commentary from the sharpest minds in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology space for a week. If you are already a registered user please login. If your trial has come to an end, you can subscribe here.
Try before you buy
• All the news that moves the needle in pharma and biotech.
• Exclusive features, podcasts, interviews, data analyses and commentary from our global network of life sciences reporters.
• Receive The Pharma Letter daily news bulletin, free forever.
Become a subscriber
• Unfettered access to industry-leading news, commentary and analysis in pharma and biotech.
• Updates from clinical trials, conferences, M&A, licensing, financing, regulation, patents & legal, executive appointments, commercial strategy and financial results.
• Daily roundup of key events in pharma and biotech.
• Monthly in-depth briefings on Boardroom appointments and M&A news.
• Choose from a cost-effective annual package or a flexible monthly subscription.